[14/04/2022 update: agenda available]
The EA User Group event is back this year on May 24th in Reading, UK. This is the perfect event to come and share your questions, knowledge and experience with the EA community.
Since the initial announcement, with the number of talks offered and early tickets sold, the space has quickly been filled in the original venue booking. With the decision to expand, there are now three streams of talks covering a wide range of topics. So there is plenty to interest, challenge and inform everyone. And room for lots more to join in..
The event won’t be live-streamed, and presentations won’t be published on-line afterwards, so only those people at the venue will have exclusive access to the event.
So get your tickets today to make sure you don’t miss out.
We’ve booked the conference suite at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Caversham, Reading – with good road and rail links to London and Heathrow. And there’s a wide terrace overlooking the river for open air networking if the weather is good.
- Start: 9.00 for 9.30am
- Finish: by 5pm
- £77.50 per person, including pastries/refreshments and a hot buffet lunch. Click here to BOOK NOW.
- There are a few rooms available at the hotel at a reduced conference rate (contact the EA User Group for a code) – and book early to avoid disappointment.
- And there are plenty of other choices in walking distance.
The tracks will be splitted in the three rooms with 5 sessions from 9:45am to 4:30pm.
Presentations will include:
- Hints and tips on managing your EA desktop.
- Working with EA in the cloud.
- Experiences and advice for:
- data modelling
- business rules
- Discover new ways of managing versions and multiple projects in your models
- Learn how banks, health services, power networks, security systems and even ejector seats are modelled in EA
- And more….
Talks will fit into a 45 minute slot e.g. talk for around 35 minutes to leave time for questions.
- Official site: www.eausergroup.com