Tickets for the EA User Group 2023 in the UK are now available.
Join us on June 19th and 20th, in Reading, London, UK, for the next Enterprise Architect User Group.
19 speakers from 8 countries will be gathering to share their knowledge and experience with you.
Monday 19th June: Training day
- Morning: choose one of the three topics delivered by one of Sparx Systems EA expert.
- Afternoon: attend “The Great EA Version Control Workshop”.
Monday evening: Reception, with guest speaker Professor Jon Holt.
Internationally recognised in the field of Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE), Professor at Cranfield University, and an international award-winning author and public speaker, Jon has also authored 18 books on MBSE and its applications.
Tuesday 20th June: Community day
16 presentations within 3 tracks covering a wide range of topics, business domains and experiences.
Crowne Plaza Reading, Caversham Bridge, Richfield Avenue, Reading, Berkshire RG1 8BD - www.cp-reading.co.uk
Tickets are available NOW:
- Full tickets (Monday 19th and Tuesday 20th) - £345 per person BUY NOW
- Community day only (Tuesday 20th June) - £95 per person BUY NOW
- All tickets include the Monday evening MBSE reception
There is a conference booking rate of £120.00 Bed & Breakfast (single occupancy) per room, per night for delegates who wish to stay at the Crowne Plaza.
Contact the hotel conferences team directly to book your room, quoting CODE A99.
Official site: www.eausergroup.com