EAUG 2023 Call for Speakers are now open.
Following last year's success, the next European EA User group event will be happening in Reading, London UK on June 19th and 20th 2023.
Monday 19th June will be a training day, with half day workshops run by SparxSystems partners.
Then Tuesday 20th June will be a day of presentations and networking. 3 tracks of presentations have been planned from users like you, covering topics such as:
- your experiences of using EA and Prolaborate,
- modelling hints and tips,
- your favourite/least favourite bits of EA, and why,
- what worked well and what you’d do differently next time,
- exploiting the new v16 features,
- your favourite EA extensions,
- and more.
Tell us what you’d like to talk about!
You don’t have to be an EA expert to present - but just be willing to share your experiences.
If you or your organisation have something interesting to share, please get in touch.
- Please submit your Biography, Title and Abstract of your topic via the EAUserGroup Contact Page.
Closing date for submissions : March 31st 2023
- Your bio plus the title and abstract of your presentation to be submitted by March 31st 2023 please.
- Each presentation ‘slot’ will be 45 minutes long.
- All presenters get a complimentary ticket for Tuesday EAUG.
- Ticket Sales and full agenda available from April 17th 2023.
- Conference Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading RG1 8BD.
- Official site: www.eausergroup.com